The membrane is designed for functionality and versatility and can both be used for waterproofing of below ground level constructions and for geomembrane applications. The product has a dark grey surface and is available in different thicknesses.
Below ground level constructions:
• Horisontal and vertical waterproofing of foundations, basements and terraces.
• Underground infrastructure exposed to ground water pressure, including
domestic buildings, public buildings, industry buildings and urban infrastructure, such as parking garages.
• Sealing of water structures such as artificial lakes, ponds, irrigation canals,
watercourses and waterfalls, dams and hydraulic structures.
• Rain water retention systems in urban areas.
• Fire water reservoirs for large buildings.
- Complies with EN 13967 and meets all standard requirements
- UV- and weather resistant
- Homogenous membrane (there is no reinforcement inside the product)
- Not compatible with bitumen
- The membrane is welded together using hot air which provides a homogenous joint
- The membrane can be recycled and has a low carbon footprint