Below ground level constructions:
- Horisontal and vertical waterproofing of foundations, basements and terraces.
- Underground infrastructure exposed to ground water pressure, including domestic buildings, public buildings, industry buildings and urban infrastructure, such as parking garages.
- Sealing of water structures such as artificial lakes, ponds, irrigation canals, watercourses and waterfalls, dams and hydraulic structures.
- Rain water retention systems in urban areas.
- Fire water reservoirs for large buildings.